Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween greeting cards

I didn't get to make any Halloween cards last year so I vowed to make some this year and I went batty; I made 40 cards in about seven hours. They aren't fancy, but they are ok. I bought one of those packages of K and Co. Halloween die cuts and it was filled with cute little images of Halloweenie goodness. I plan to give the cards to my kiddo clients and/or Hospice. My local LSS, Crop Girls.com, has a monthly card making gathering to make cards for Hospice patients. I had a hard time finding cute greetings that I could use for kids that weren't too scary and was more personal than Have a Happy Halloween. I found some and made some up. I thought I'd share my list with ya'll and also the card that I made for my niece. My niece's card isn't finished on the inside, but it will say "I'm batty about you" under my new favorite photo of the two of us. If I bust out with anything else crafty, I'll share it.
Halloween Greeting Card Sayings:
I'm under your spell
I'm batty about you
You are Fa-BOO-lous
Best Witches
You cast a spell on me
You are T-eerie-ific
You are positively Defrightful
You are frightfully Delightful
I witch you a happy halloween
You're my favorite fiend
Fiends Forever
You are spooktacular
Have a spooktacular Halloween
Happy Halloween from the BOOS brothers
What's up Boo
You give me chills and thrills
You're Bootiful
You are terrorific
Fangtastic
I'm sweet on you
Sweets for the sweet
Disguise the limit
Coffin break
Bugs and Hisses
You're a little batty but I like you
Bibbity Bobbity Boo, I like you
Bone Voyage
Spell-ectible
Ex-fear-ience
Happy Owl-oween
You're the pick of the patch
Trick or Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment